sonnet monkey manuscripts

sonnet monkey manuscripts features the work of virtual monkeys at digital typewriters. to edit a monkey manuscript of your own, visit the sonnet monkey writers' colony at bananaloaf.
In Our Lives a Devouring
on both sides and art to me
in our lives a devouring I though so all my best doth for to thy blind that our while he and swear that brightness doth those lines that I am forsworn
there my mad in pursuit of for who's so O! is O! and outward advantage as easy nor shall the for and each though nor thou with public kindness but be the cause of this our yet when they have where my bonds forgot and despite be absent from thy friend
at such who so that grows
the my nobler part to leave poor me thou lov'st those hate of my love
O! which thou departest therefore let is't not enough to torture me
why till fair as easy which so shall thy thought that then in the spring